The Sponsorship Opportunity
This not-for-profit project will rely on financial support from corporate and private sponsors.
Canadian Blood Services (CBS) has already committed to be a partner on the project, providing funding and consultation services. However additional funding is required to ensure the project's success and to fund its development, production fees, design expenses, media exposure and marketing costs.
The Do!nation Project offers a unique and valuable sponsorship opportunity:
- A ground-floor opportunity to shape how this national initiative develops.
- An integrated marketing vehicle that will increase your brand / corporate awareness and build positive awareness with a national audience.
- A powerful Corporate Social Responsibility initiative that will motivate and inspire your employees and customers.
- Your involvement will directly influence the state of organ and tissue donation & transplantation in Canada.
Benefits of Sponsorship
The sponsorship package will include:
- Branding and relevant corporate information on all communications materials including the website, the advertising campaign, Public Service Announcements and press releases.
- A branded micro-site on the project website with a link to your brand or corporate site.
- An opportunity to access the project's opt-in database for your marketing purposes.
- Naming rights to and presentation of the film contest prizes.
- Branding, mentions and appearance at the high profile gala judging event.
- Charitable receipts will be issued.
The Do!nation Project team will work with your marketing and communications teams to customize a sponsorship package that meets your business objectives. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.